Gift Guide Part 1: For the Fitness Junky
I can’t believe it, but it’s that time of year again. This time of year can super stressful for some, but I’m here to help with my easy gift guides for tomboys in your life. I’ve split it up into four parts because, well having four post done for the month helps with my stress during this time of the year.
Part one is for the jock type, health nut tomboy.
- These were on last years list as well, but you can never have too many sneakers. These Nike Roshe will be used in and out of the gym because they are so awesome.
- Even the best of us need a little motivation once in a while, a subscription to a fitness magazine will be a nice monthly reminder with tones of new inspiration for workouts, meals, and other health news.
- Gym socks make great stocking stuffers or they can accompany a bigger gift like perhaps an introductory passes for a new fitness regimen she’s been dying to try; cross fit, rock climbing, dance classes, karate, etc.
- These facial wipe will be an awesome addition to a ‘after gym’ kit. It’s a little creative and different but it will be appreciated I’m sure. You can fill a cool bag with body wash, deodorant, moisturizer, her favourite makeup (if she wears any) and perhaps a sample sized version of her favourite perfume.
- This awesome heat bag by Dr. Hot looks like a blood bag but it will help relax her sore muscles after each work out. (You can also get Dr. Cool ice packs).
- I don’t really recommend buying workout clothes for someone, they have to fit just right and unless they’ve given you the exact style and size they want it can be tricky. However, something like this pretty jacket from Stella for Adidas wouldn’t be something they would expect, it’s easy to guess the size, and did I mention it’s pretty?
- Anyone who’s interested in fitness is obviously interested in nutrition. A small juicer will help her get in all her vitamins pre workout, post workout and any other time of the day.
Stay tuned for Part 2: the Traveller.
– gift AVEC LUI – KL