Gift Guide Part 4: For the Hostess
This is the final chapter of my 2015 Christmas gift guide. This one is for the hostess, foodie, cook, entertainer, homebody, you know the one.
- This Crossroads cookbook is full of amazing vegan recipes she’ll be inviting people over just to test some of them out.
- If you entertain, you know you can never have too many serving sets. A pretty pair will always be an appreciated gift.
- Another thing you can never have too much of? Measuring cups. Especially cute ones like this.
- A cute cocktail shaker she can display party or no party.
- Julia Child said that every cook needs a mortar and pestle, this is something you can find in pretty much any kitchen supply store so it makes it an easy gift to find and give.
- Potted herb garden she can have on hand for fresh herbs any time make a cute and thoughtful present.
Happy Gifting everyone.
– Gift AVEC LUI – KL